When you were a bride-to-be, wouldn’t it have been amazing to have a veteran bride to turn to for advice? Well, that’s exactly what we’re planning for the Fall edition of Kentucky Bride Magazine. We invite you to share your thoughts to the questions below in order to help our readers make informed decisions about their special day. Those responses that run in the magazine will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to it’s so pretty! – use your gift for birthday party favors, shower favors or any special occasion. The deadline to submit responses via e-mail is Monday, May 4th. Please also attach your favorite wedding photo or a recent headshot.
Just simply answer these questions in an e-mail submitted to me, personally, at email@example.com with Bride’s Advice as the subject line … have fun …
1. What did you worry about the most in terms of your wedding that ended up not being that relevant on your big day?
2. What is the one thing you wish you had done for your wedding that you didn’t?
3. What was your favorite wedding day experience?
4. How did Jacki Allen’s Kentucky Bride Magazine help in planning your wedding?
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give to a bride-to-be?
Thank you so much for sharing!