We are moving right along with the Taboo Topics … this week is He Says/She Says Communication! Just because the topic is “he says/she says” – that doesn’t mean you get to answer or “assume” how your fiance’ would answer the following questions…. you need to talk to your fiance’ and try to understand the way he/she communicates…this could be interesting!
1. When your partner is unhappy, how do they show or tell you?
2. How will you resolve a disagreement?
3. What is your fiance’s style of communicating?
4. How do each of you handle your anger?
5. If you get really bogged down, who do you go to for help?
6. Do you communicate everyday, even when you have a disagreement?
7. Do you feel emotionally connected and committed to your partner?
8. Do you and your partner handle stress the same way?
9. How will you show your support to each other in difficult times?
Communication (open and honestly, of course) is a very important part of marriage…talk to your fiance’ and learn more about them.
To read the full article, please pick up your copy of Jacki Allen’s Kentucky Bride Magazine online – at Joseph-Beth – at Barnes & Noble – at Wedding Wonderland – at Bluegrass Bride and many other fabulous wedding professionals throughout central Kentucky.
please leave your comments as we’d love to hear what “he or she said” or feel free to email us anytime to email@example.com with Taboo Topics as the subject
celebrate your love…..